The health insurance landscape is undergoing significant changes due to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA). Knowing your options and the cost of implementing those options will allow you to minimize the fiscal impact of healthcare reform while still providing the employee benefits you desire. Regions Insurance can work with your staff to provide detailed analyses to ensure you have all the information necessary to make an informed decision for your company.
How Regions Helps With PPACA
- Special access to an experienced and leading actuarial company
- Provide general guidance on the impact of the law as it relates to your insurance needs
- Access Pay or Play calculator to broadly determine plan actuarial value and potential penalties under the law
- Interpret actuarial impact study provided to you by our actuarial partner
- Conduct regular healthcare reform webinars outlining recent guidance and issued regulations
- Provide monthly updates via the It Benefits You newsletter